Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yesterday was a fantastic day overall. Couldn't have asked for a better birthday. After finding out about the job and launching the new blog, everything else was gravy. Andrea gave me a copy of Iron Man along with a t-shirt she had custom made with a green and black duotone image of a keyboard around half the waist. She also presented me with a few items of the naughty variety that for propriety's sake I won't repeat here, but needless to say I'm looking forward to keeping warm with her this winter.

The two of us went to Elgin Street Diner for dinner, where I ate the steak and mushroom pie dinner special with a chocolate shake, and then headed to South Keys to watch Role Models, a very funny movie starring Paul Rudd and Seann William Scott. Any flick that ends with a group of KISS impersonators kicking the shit out of medieval role players with foam swords shouldn't send anyone away dissatisfied.

Afterwards a few of us gathered at Erin's and hung out for a few hours, drinking and talking. Today I've been cleaning up the apartment a bit, getting ready for tonight, though I imagine most folks won't be showing up for the Touch of Evil/Psycho double bill. Should be a fun night either way.

No comments: