Monday, February 16, 2009

Gloucester Street Spring Break Journals (Day Two)

I took the bus out to Value Village this morning with the intent to browse around, but the store was closed because it's Family Day. Thanks, Dalton. That holiday is still fresh, but I wager I'll remember it next year. All the same, it was interesting being on a bus for the first time in quite a while. Fares are half price. I'm meeting up with Jim on Thursday and he's going to drive me around to some thrift stores.

I finally get paid on Wednesday and it's going to indicate the kind of money I'll be bringing in over the next little while. Andrea and I have been planning a Europe trip this summer for a few months. By the looks of ticket prices, I'm going to have to start saving a shitload of cash. I currently have three debts to pay off and bills to pay every month. The new job pays well, but we'll see how well. I really want to make it work, though. I haven't spent nearly enough time overseas.

I'm probably going to lay low today, but I'd like to try and plan something for every day of the week. Tuesday through Thursday are pretty well covered. A bit of partying this weekend would be a nice way to end things off. I'd certainly like to see and do things with people this week. I'd also like to contact some people I haven't talked to in ages.

1 comment:

Asha said...

Diner date sometime this week!