Monday, September 22, 2008

The chapter has been sent to Mr. Kertes. Part of a foundation set. Here's to seeing where it takes the story.

Kat and I had dinner at the diner last night and talked. We came back to my place and I showed her an episode of twitch City I'd wanted her to see for awhile about the earth being taken over by cats. Afterwards I went over to Andrea's and we watched Esma's Secret, a Bosnian film about a mother and daughter that she recommended, which was quite good. I picked up a few flicks at Future Shop today - Once Upon a Time in the West and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, since I'm on a western kick, along with Monty Python's The Meaning of Life.

I've started working on a new song, one with a bit of a faster pace.

3 comments:

Andrea Wrobel said...

It's a German film! Yes!

Andrea Wrobel said...

wait.. say if I made a film but it was spoken in French, or German even, and set in Europe somewhere, it's still a Canadian film right? I think so, right? That's like Grbavica.

David said...

It would be Canadian. Grbavica is Bosnian. It was filmed in Sarajevo and premiered at the Berlin International Film Festival where it was picked up by a distributor in the United Kingdom.