Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Karaoke is not my thing. Never has been, never will be. It's a Will Ferrell film waiting to happen, in which he plays a guy who is really into it and competes with other people who are really into it and none of them get the joke that they're cheesy and awful and have outdated hairstyles. But if karaoke is your thing, the Atomic Rooster on Bank Street gives you your fix every Monday night.

Today I wrote a review of Cameron Anstee's "Remember Our Young Bones" chapbook and sent it off to the Danforth Review. I have an idea for a short story that intrigues me. A beginning, anyhow. If I don't start writing it tonight I'll get at it tomorrow.

Andrea is working on an article in the kitchen. We just finished watching Reservoir Dogs. The water in the building has been turned off for the night. I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that the water heating kicked in the other day or not, but those pipes get hot.

No comments: