Friday, September 19, 2008

Looks like I'll be bartending for three evenings at the Writers Festival. Do they even charge for drinks? Tip well, I'm unemployed. Should be fun getting lit folks tipsy.

I went out with some of the gang last night to the dirty Oak. Steve played a solo acoustic set and had a guy join him on a bongo for a few songs. Afterward a few of us straggled over to Matt's and I got quite high. In a rare occurrence I turned down a trip to the diner, it being after 3 in the morning, and my sleep schedule being what it is, and my cashflow being what it is. Plus I missed my lady.

It's starting to get chilly in the Flatcave. Eventually I'll have to figure out how to use the rads. This is my favorite time of year weather-wise. Pleasant during the day and chilly at night. I can roam freely in a hoodie and feel comfortable. Soon enough I'll be strapping the iPod on and kicking up leaves.

No comments: