Monday, September 8, 2008

Rogers finally came by to give me Internet access today. The cable guy told me to go to a Rogers Plus to exchange the modem for a wireless one, except the store is OUT of wireless modems, so I won't be able to get the Mac online until they receive a shipment. Fucking company. They're ALREADY screwing me.

Okay. Breathe. A lot has transpired over the last few days. Connolley's wedding was certainly a wedding. I got a kick out of the minister, who was really jovial about the whole thing, constantly cracking jokes. I kind of respected the fact that he didn't bring God into the ceremony as much as a lot of ministers do. I'm looking forward to not having a wedding to look forward to, all things being equal.

I've been living in this apartment now for three weeks and it feels like three months. Things can't happen fast enough for me to get everything in place. I still need my couch. I'll feel a lot better about the place once it's here. I never thought I'd be so picky once I started living on my own.

A group of us had dinner at Tucker's in the Market last night and ended up at Mod Club. I stayed until close for the first time in forever. It was fun. I'm tired today. I think I might just watch movies and chill, get away form the world for awhile.

No comments: