Saturday, July 5, 2008

I had a bit of a spotty time getting out of bed, but I still think I'm getting better. I'm going to try exercising the muscles in my lower back today with stretches. I made it outside for a walk down the block and back yesterday. It was nice to get out of the recycled air of the apartment.

Maintenance workers removed the railing of the balcony and it looks dangerous out there. At the same time, the view has never been better.

Andrea's hard at work on getting her new place in shape. Her uncle is coming up and helping her move the bigger furniture in. I'm sure she can't wait until it's over and done with. I just wish I could be of some help.

Today is my mom's birthday. Must be a good son and call, though I don't really want to tell her I messed up my back.

No comments: