Thursday, August 7, 2008

The painting continues. I put a primer on my living room and it's pink. Painting those pipes and the radiator complicates things a bit, but hopefully I'll get it finished off today. I don't know where I'm finding the energy as by the end of each day I feel like I've been dropped off a cliff, but it's getting there.

Yesterday I went to Sleep Country Canada and tested some beds and almost fell asleep. I ordered one (with matching navy sheets) and it's due to be delivered on the 20th. The location I visited was way out on Carling and I foolishly took the 85, which has to be the slowest bus route in the city. It did take me on a tour of where I spent a lot of time back in the early part of the 2000's. Not much has changed.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Normally I comment on the latest post, but this time I gotta say: Try the #2 between 198 O'Connor and the NRC campus in Gloucester. I think I grew a beard doing that one day.