Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I sure drank last night. A hangover's kept me in bed all day. I definitely won't be here forever, because Andrea and I are going to see Wicked tonight, and I've been looking forward to it for two months:


Yes!

A group of us celebrated Simon's birthday (and Andrea's A- in her Poli-Sci course, preeemptively) at the Royal Oak. I got a little carried away with shot orders - Irish Car Bombs, Liquid Cocaines, Blowjobs, plus a couple of mini-pitchers of Rickards Red. A lighthearted time was had, though somewhere between the time I stumbled into Andrea's bedroom and the time I woke up a bulldozer had its way with my body.

The back exercises seem to be making my sciatica worse, so I'm going to cool it for awhile. I have to head over to Sears to pick up the blinds for my living room. I wish someone would carry me.

No comments: