Friday, June 6, 2008

I looked at a great place on Waverley last night, and dropped off an application this morning. I was told that someone had already applied for it, so I emailed the rental officer and told her I'd pay six months up front. Hopefully that might sway the decision. It's really exactly what I'm looking for.

My book on Reason finally arrived in the mail. Amazon is usually lickety-split with their packages and I found it odd that it hadn't yet been delivered, so I tracked the package and found out that it had actually been delivered on the 2nd. Oh well. It's on my shelf now.

Andrea came over and we watched Once. I thought it was nice, but I might have to give it a second look because it's certainly unconventional as a film.

I'm heading to Peterborough in a couple of hours to attend Jeff's wedding. I'll be gone until Monday.

No comments: