Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I spent most of yesterday working with Reason when I wasn't sleeping, learning how to use the drum machine and the drum looper. I usually take a nap before work but I spent so much time in bed that I didn't think it was necessary. Once at work I didn't start proofreading until around 3 because the Senate sat late the day before. This looks like it might be the last week until the fall, though I haven't really heard official word yet.

This morning at 11 I signed the lease for the new place. Going through the list of agreements I kept shaking my head at the ones that Holly and I broke while living at the Flat. We were actually lucky to get out of that place without paying more money and getting zinged for violations. I suppose I'm looking at living at the new place as an opportunity to rebuild my credit in the world of realty. I should have the keys by the end of July.

No comments: