Friday, June 20, 2008

Yesterday I did as close to nothing as possible. I did hit the grocery store.

Sometimes I dread writing in this space because it feels too pressured. I don't want to get to the point where I HATE writing altogether. On that front, I still get ideas for narratives and plot elements, but even the thought of writing them down makes me feel... tired. As though it would be pointless.

On the bright side, I'm still really into the idea of making music. I've been using Reason everyday, exploring different areas. I made one resolution this summer, and it's to write and record a song. It's something I haven't done in years. I don't really know what I'm capable of anymore when it comes to music, and this program is going to help me figure it out (along with some sage advice from Mr. Matt Buttler, I'm sure).

This felt like a short week.

No comments: