Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jeff's wedding went smoothly despite the fact that it was a scorcher outside. Oddly, he and Linda had people over to their place once it was over instead of heading to some hotel room and boinking. It was fun to see the lads again. I've grown apart from most of them but it's nice that they still keep me in mind to invite to weddings and such.

Apartment-hunting is pretty much constantly on my mind and so being out of town kind of drives me a little crazy. It's been a busy weekend with the wedding and hanging out at my sister's place. Hopefully Andrea and I can take a breather and just stay at home tonight before we head back to Ottawa tomorrow morning. I do really enjoy pointing things out to her in the city and mentioning experiences as though they just happened yesterday instead of 10+ years ago.

No comments: