Friday, June 13, 2008

It’s official. As of August 1st I'll have the keys to an apartment at 110 Gloucester. I woke up to a voicemail message saying that I just needed to come in and sign the lease. This will be the eighth apartment I've moved into in the last ten years, but for the first time I won't have a roommate. My very own place. One less huge thing to worry about. Having both places over August will allow a smoother transition when it comes to moving, too. I'm excited.

I met with Peter, Rachael, Kyrie, and... I'm going to say Joni on the St. Louis patio last evening to discuss show plans. Pete wants a two-night thing with Kyrie and a Montreal modernist poets tribute as headliners. Kyrie brought up holding it in a church, which is, I think, a fantastic idea. Just have to gauge how this is going to take shape.

I'm working four days next week, Tuesday through Friday, as the Senate winds down for the summer. I need to relax a bit.

No comments: