Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm updating at Andrea's, or what will be Andrea's place for a couple more days. I may as well spend some time saying goodbye to the room. Last night the girl and I went to see Without a Clue at Fringe, another of Natalie and Stewart's plays, and it was, of course, quite good. Afterwards we grabbed a couple of McFlurries and walked through the trash on Rideau Street to grab a bus.

I picked up a bus ticket to Toronto yesterday, two weeks in advance of when I'm leaving to save a bit of money. I'm slowly getting paid for my Senate work as there was a problem in the postal service that prevented me from receiving cheques. My boss emailed me back and let me know that he'd be happy to have me back in September and to go ahead and try for the graphic designer position, so I updated my CV, wrote a cover letter and emailed it off.

For the foreseeable future, I'm free. Should be a fun weekend what with Canada Day coming up.

No comments: