Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've always been a very task oriented person. If I can't get something done it haunts me until I do. I went to see another CCOC property last night on Lisgar, and I dropped off an application today. This time they told me to fax them pay stubs. Since I just started the new job, I don't have any. Not only that, but the Senate didn't sit last week, so I only logged three hours - my next pay stub is going to be an ill-reflection of what I actually make. I know I shouldn't worry about that and concentrate on finding a place. This is the first time I've tried it by myself, so the burden is all mine. I feel like I won't be able to relax until I find out where I'm living come August/September. I hope it happens soon.

Andrea and I went to a volunteer meeting for the Fringe festival yesterday at Arts Court. I'm going to be helping with the tear-down and possibly the setup. There were lots of younger folks in the room willing to lend their services, which was good to see.

No comments: