Sunday, June 15, 2008

Last night I had a very vivid dream that Canada was bombed. Ottawa was laid to waste and I walked outside through the wreckage in a post-apocalyptic daze.

I got together with Jim, Adam, Connelley and Martin yesterday at the Royal Oak for a pint before heading out to the west end to play some Wii. Kathryn, Adam's wife, is extremely pregnant. Dorothy is still alive and kicking and bitchy. Martin and I grabbed the last 95 running, and when we got on the driver said they were sending a new bus from Lincoln Fields because someone had thrown up on the bus we were on. Lo and behold, the second bus never came, so Martin and I cabbed it from Carling and Woodroffe.

I messed around with Reason yesterday, using the drum loop unit and a couple of synthesizers. So far so good.

No comments: