Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Dialogical Imagination: Tragedy in African and African American Literature: A-
The Avant-Garde: Theory and Practice: A
Race and Cinema: A-
The Pragmatics of Writing Biography: A

It's nice to know that applying for the PhD is still within my grasp if I so choose. I'd rather doors remain nice and wide open.

Since I picked up some medicine and soup and guzzled both I'm feeling a bit better than I was yesterday. I watched most of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade on TV, so I think I'm pretty well prepared to see the new flick. Something about seeing all of the ancillary ads for Indiana Jones in the form of burger and car commercials makes me nostalgic for my 80's childhood. It's good to know that consumer culture is alive and well. Kind of.

I'm heading downtown to have my security clearance pass issued and to stop by the office for some tips on how I should handle my work. Lately I've been too lazy for my own good. I need to start walking again, get the juices flowing.

No comments: