Friday, May 16, 2008

The long weekend is here, aside from the people who have to work, of whom I wish I were one. I hope I get to see folks this weekend. I could probably stand to be a little more proactive in that department. I feel as though I'm still getting settled in to a certain extent, still getting used to Andrea's schedule, starting to plan out what I want and have to do over the summer. It's a bit difficult when a few things are still in limbo, but I need to start making some plans. Priority number one: sex. Having it often and well.

I moved more of my CD's onto Lacie yesterday, including most of my Nirvana material. Andrea came over and we made dinner - penne pasta with vegetarian bolognese sauce and ground round. We watched Office Space, which I hadn't seen in forever and still found hilarious. There are certain movies I've seen so many times that I don't think I'd immediately benefit from another viewing, but sometimes they surprise you.

No comments: