Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Today has been one of the worst hangovers on record. It may nearly beat Canada Day 2007, but I think I made it out of bed earlier today. I drank WAY too much of an assortment of boxed wine, beer, and straight gin between Kat's place, the Royal Oak, and Sebastien's place. It was a pretty fun time on the whole, though. Played some Contra and Mario 3, had some good conversations. I also made a return to the Elgin Street Diner. I missed the poutine more than words can say, and it was great to see a couple of familiar faces still on staff.

I finished Slaughterhouse-Five. A fantastic work. I love Vonnegut's perspective of being able to see all time at once, and being able to live at all points of your live continually. There's a great deal of comfort in that.

I wish I could time travel to another point right now, when everything was beautiful and my head and stomach didn't hurt.

No comments: