Monday, May 5, 2008

Emily punched me in the balls at Mod Night last night. But it was still really good to see her.

I spent yesterday changing my addresses around with all the appropriate cards and people to whom I owe money. Ash and Ian gave me a ride downtown. I picked up a couple new pairs of shoes at the Rideau Centre - some new Cons, and a pair of dressier brown shoes from Feet First. I also grabbed a soap dish and a Brita water pitcher. Then I stood in line for a bus pass, had a silly photo taken (I never look good in bus pass photos) and took the 97 home.

Rideau Street has speakers attached intermittently to lampposts that blast music all day now. Not quite sure why that decision was made. It makes the entire street feel like a mall that's trying to keep vagrants away.

Ash, Ian and I bummed around watching Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and The Mist before hitting up Mod Night. Mike, Emily, Jen, Eric, Steve, Matt, etc. were there. The place hasn't changed. I was content to stand around chatting, so no wicked dance moves were cut on the floor. Plenty of time for that. I left with the roomies around 1, came home and crashed.

1 comment:

Amanda Earl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.