Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Yesterday I sent off advance requests to three U of T profs for letters of reference and have so far received two positive replies. It does the heart good.

Last night Andrea and I had dinner with Mike and Emily at Temptation Tea Shop followed by beers at Atomic Rooster on Bank Street. It started pouring rain but the weather cleared relatively by the time we headed home. I crashed at Andrea's and the two of us went to see a matinee of the new Indiana Jones movie this afternoon. I liked the flick for the most part and blame the apparent onset of George Lucas' senility for the parts I didn't like.

My copy of Reason has finished downloading, so I'll be playing around with it tonight before I take a nap in advance of my first shift with Senate Publications. First I need to pick up a package at the drug store. I hope it's not another religious text from my father (bless his heart).

No comments: