Monday, May 19, 2008

Waking up beside Andrea is one of the purely enjoyable experiences in my life. Dancing would be a close second. I've had the opportunity to do both in the last 12 hours and I couldn't feel happier.

Mod Night was a madhouse last night given that it was the long weekend. There was still a queue out front by the time we left around 1:30. Inside we had sweaty good times. It's comforting to know that certain things don't change - Emmett's setlist, for example.

I went to Peter's house for dinner and drinks before the club. I hadn't seen the guy for months and we caught up on what's been happening with In/Words and what he's planning on doing next. It sounds as though a lot of drama and clashes of opinion ensued on the editing team after I left. I doubt anyone worked harder than Pete trying to hold things together. Rachael was also at the party, who I hadn't seen for a little over a year. It was great catching up with old friends.

The wind is howling away outside. Good day to stay in doing not much of anything.

No comments: