Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New design, obviously. All text should be visible when scrolled through. I'll tweak it when the new iMac gets here. My brother works for Apple tech support and said he would look into saving me a bit of money, so I'm waiting to hear back from him.

I've started reading Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut. Tom Cruise was on Oprah talking about films he's made over the last 25 years - the interview was mostly him saying "It was great" in between bouts of verbal fellatio from fans and friends as he resisted the urge to couch jump. Last night I ate some of the pasta Ian made for his and Ash's six month anniversary and watched Raw.

I switched my room around, mostly due to the glare the windows cast once the sun peaks over the building and starts to set in the west, which incidentally comprises the background image of the blog. Today I'm waiting for Staples to deliver a bookcase, and they're supposed to arrive at the very specific time of "between 9 and 5." Regardless of what time they get here I'll be meeting Andrea at the Greyhound station at 4:30 and helping her to her new place.

No comments: