Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'd call last night's shindig a success. Fun was had by all in attendance. Ash and I hit the Party Mart beforehand and picked up decorations. Jen brought Twister. We avoided the cops, but a security guard showed up and warned us about the noise at around 1. That cleared out about half of the crowd, and the rest of us had a good time sitting around talking for awhile. Andrea and I went to bed at around 4. I'm trying to upload some of the pictures I took to Facebook, but the connection is spotty.

I'm now the proud owner of a Dirt Devil Vision Wide Glide vacuum cleaner. I picked it up at WalMart. I was the last person in line at the checkout and I had to hold the "Lane Closed" sign to ward off additional shoppers. Quite the harrowing position to be placed in.

The place is a mess.

No comments: