Friday, October 10, 2008

Goals for today: Finish the Gulland review, start reading Lewis Mackenzie's book, upload the new Wire and Light track.

The NSLSC called me this morning, but I didn't answer because I didn't recognize the number. They probably want to negotiate my repayment terms. Joke's on them. I don't have any money. I did complete a form for them that I have to mail that if nothing else tells them that I won't allow them to direct withdrawal funds from my account. I have to call them and set up Interest Relief for the next six months. Normally I'd download the forms, but I can't because my loan doesn't enter repayment until November 1st. Money!

Last night I went on the Ghosts and Gallows Haunted Walk tour with Andrea, Ash and Ian. It was pretty rad. We toured the jail that's connected to the Ottawa Hostel, looking at cells and the gallows near death row. The stories and history were pretty creepy. The staff at Haunted Walk have the option of staying overnight in the jail, which I would be all over if I had the option.

2 comments:

sasta said...

Re: the loan.

We are good like that. Good at making your life miserable.

I mean...Visit canlearn.ca!

Asha said...

OoooOOoOOoOOoo