Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Supposedly Ottawa will be covered in ankle-deep snow when all is said and done tonight. It's certainly wet and crappy outside now. My apartment, however, is nice and cozy.

I went out and used the gift certificate my brother got me for my birthday at HMV today, picking up Amadeus and Blazing Saddles on DVD. While I was browsing I saw a sign advertising the release of Chinese Democracy in late November. I joked with the cashier that I didn't think I'd live to see the day of that album's release. I won't believe it until I actually see the thing in stores. The reviews should be something to behold.

I got back into my reading schedule today. Tomorrow morning is the job interview and I've been going over information about the House of Commons to familiarize myself with what I may be responsible for.

RANDOM TRIVIA: The total population of the Northwest Territories, the Yukon and Nunavut is less than the total population of Guelph.

No comments: