Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm trying to make peace with the job situation as it stands right now. I've applied for a few positions but I'm nervous about landing myself a job that I don't want or that will be tough to get out of for a month while I travel next year. I think I'll be better off waiting until the Senate resumes after the election to make a serious effort at the hunt. I have a bunch of volunteer stuff to do soon, plus a trip out of town and a couple of reviews to write that work would get in the way of. For now I'm just trying to breathe and not panic. There's no need to yet.

I do have to set some goals. Today I'm going to get a working draft of the short story I just wrote off to Joe for his thoughts. I need to dig further into the Sandra Gulland book and read about another hundred pages. I've been working on a new Wire and Light track today that I want to finish off tomorrow.

Last night I watched the No Mercy pay-per-view online. The Jericho/Michaels feud has been stellar, the best I've seen in awhile.

1 comment:

Andrea Wrobel said...

"I'm totally not even tired."
"Cool. So I was watching wrestling.."
*Yawn* "I guess I'm finally getting tired now."