Friday, October 31, 2008

It's All Hallows Eve, the scariest of scray holidays, right behind Labour Day (ooooo, Labour Day). I watched Halloween at Andrea's place while she carved a wicked pumpkin and tortured her cat, all while wearing her sexy Halloween costume.

Kat's party was fun. I kept my mask on for the first half and freaked out a couple of people who didn't know who I was. I had the weird feeling of sitting in a friend's apartment a year and a half after hanging out with her on a regular basis. Kat's made a lot of new friends. And good for her, of course. But it was strange sitting there, looking around, not knowing so many faces.

Tonight: another party celebrating the holiday and Andrea's 21st birthday. That's right, by tomorrow morning she'll be legal everywhere.

It was gorgeous outside today. I went for a walk to the Beer store and the weather was incredibly fair. Halloween deserves a great autumn day. The sun hitting dead leaves.

No comments: