Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My phone woke me up a little before ten thirty. I had opened it and was able to consciously grasp that someone had called me and was waiting for me to say "hello." It turned out to be a woman calling me about a transediting position at the House of Commons I had applied for a couple of weeks ago. I'm going in tomorrow to get "tested" for two hours.

I went to the grocery store and ran into Amanda Earl. Afterward I decided to head over to Future Shop where I picked up special editions of JFK, Psycho and Touch of Evil along with a gift certificate for my brother. I've been wanting to see JFK ever since I watched the Seinfeld episode that references it constantly awhile ago. Plus, W. is coming out on Friday and I haven't seen any of Stone's presidential biopics.

I voted at the Knox Presbyterian Church at Elgin and Lisgar just before I got home. I received an email about a Senate job I applied for asking me to take a French reading/writing comprehension test. I looked at some of the sample questions and I don't think I'll be able to get a good enough mark, but depending on how things go tomorrow I might try it out anyway. Couldn't hurt.

I'm worried that I might become addicted to Mythbusters.

No comments: